Friday, August 11, 2017

Basic Tips for Making Money Online

There are some good ways to earn extra cash online. There are also a lot of scams! In this post I’m going to go over some basic tips to keep you from getting ripped off. These are things to keep in mind if you want to make money from home.
If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
Don’t expect to get rich. You won’t make $600/hr for filling out a few surveys. I’ve noticed a lot of sketchy websites and Facebook advertisements lately. That’s one reason I started this blog. To help people find opportunities without getting tricked out of their money. That leads to the second tip.
Be skeptical of anyone who is trying to sell you the opportunity to make money.
This is something that takes many forms. One I’ve seen a lot are webinars you have to pay to attend. They’re usually selling a super-secret method of earning money and they’ll let you in on that secret for only $59.99. Another one is when a site wants you to pay to work for it. Ask yourself, would an employer in the real world require you to pay them in order to get a job? There are some decent places to make money, and you don’t have to pay anything. If someone requires you to pay a fee, there is a good chance it’s a scam.
Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.
When I first started making money online, I began with a content mill. For the longest time this was where I put all my effort, and that was fine as long as there was work. There were certain times when the work was extremely limited which meant I wasn’t making any money. Now I earn money on a number of different sites, so when work is low in one area, I check one of the other places. You never know when a company may close or just have a slow time of year, so it’s not good to rely on any one company too much.
Start a PayPal account.

Many of the websites I use to make money pay out via PayPal. I have my bank information linked to my PayPal, and I can transfer money straight into my checking account. If you aren’t comfortable doing this, you can apply for the PayPal business debit card or simply use your PayPal balance to make online purchases. 

No comments:

Post a Comment